The Xaar 128 printhead sets the industry standard by offering a consistent, simple and highly flexible inkjet solution for a variety of applications across the coding & marking and wide-format graphics industries. The Xaar 128 printhead is available in two drop volume variants (40 and 80 picoliters) and is compatible with a range of UV, solvent and oil-based inks.
- Compact footprint, light carriage and weighing only 15.5 g, it is ideal for applications where weight is a key design requirement
- Up to 8.3 kHz firing frequency
- Available in two drop-size variants (40 and 80 picoliters)
- Robust and cost effective solution
- 185 dpi (native) printhead resolution.
- Adaptable across multiple digital print markets
- Compatible with an extensive range of oil-based, solvent-based and UV inks
- Simple electronic interface promoting quick and easy integration
- Wide operating latitude for lower cost inks.
The narrow print swathe, ink compatibility and ease of use of the Xaar 128 printhead mean it is extensively utilised for a diverse range of applications including:
- Coding & marking
- Wide-format graphics
- Indoor signage
- Outdoor graphics.