WrapGlove ™ Vinyl Wrap Gloves are specifically made for the Wrap & Decal applicators. The unique blend of fibers and weave construction limit the amount of fabric coming in contact with adhesives. Non static, lint free properties make it so they do not shed when touching the adhesive side of print, vinyl and color-change films.
WrapGlove ™ Vinyl Wrap Gloves are sold in pairs and is a must have for anyone installing vinyl graphics and vehicle wraps. Installing with your bare hands can cause over stretching and puckering of the vinyl as well as potential damage from the transfer of oils on your skin. These lint free and durable WrapGlove ™ Vinyl Wrap Gloves reduce friction while handling the material giving you great results every time.
- A unique blend of fibers that has taken years to develop
- They don’t shed–no lint or fibers on your adhesive
- They don’t transfer your skin’s oils
- They can be used to handle the adhesive side of digital and wrap films
- The Fibers are wound tighter providing for a more supple feeling and greater slidability
- Reduce/remove friction when hand cutting vinyl
- Protects graphics when handling
- The Fingertips have been reinforced with a denser weave, providing for better cut resistance and overall durability.