Vehicle Wrapping Kit: Hexis SKINTAC HX190WG2 Premium Cast Vinyl + Hexis SKINTAC PC190G2 Glossy Cast Laminate Film + WrapGlove Vinyl Wrap Gloves
Hexis SKINTAC HX190WG2 Premium Cast Vinyl
SKINTAC HX190WG2 Premium Cast Vinyl is specially designed for full vehicle wraps and complex curved surfaces (rivets, ondulated surfaces…). The combination of highly conformable cast vinyl films and HEX’PRESS adhesive technology guarantees high quality results in less time. Wraps can be further enhanced with the PC190G2 high performance cast laminate, available in gloss.
- White cast polymeric vinyl media, 2mil/ 50microns
- Adhesive: grey permanent solvent based adhesive, low tack
- Liner: HEX’PRESS PE liner
- Finish: white gloss
- Application: Full vehicle wraps, substrates with complex compound surfaces
- Durability: Long-term
- Available dimensions: 54” x 148’ (1.37m x 45m)
Hexis SKINTAC PC190G2 Glossy Cast Lamination Film
Hexis SKINTAC PC190G2 Glossy Cast Vinyl Laminate consisting of a 50-μm, cadmium-free, transparent, polymeric, cast PVC, and coated with a pressure sensitive, acrylic adhesive. Glossy surface finish for cold laminating of the HEXIS cast vinyl films for digital printing: films of the “100 series” and HX190WG2. This laminate that is thicker than the current 30-μm laminates, enables the compound to be easier handled and installed.
- 2mil (50 μm)
- Siliconed PE-coated 145g/m² paper
- Stable under hygrometric variations
- Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Available dimensions: 54” x 164’ (1.37m x 50m)
WrapGlove ™ Vinyl Wrap Gloves
WrapGlove ™ Vinyl Wrap Gloves are specifically made for the Wrap & Decal applicators. The unique blend of fibers and weave construction limit the amount of fabric coming in contact with adhesives. Non static, lint free properties make it so they do not shed when touching the adhesive side of print, vinyl and color-change films.